Monday, November 7, 2011

German Char B1, Eastern front -final-

Hi guys,

I call this one complete. Years ago I tried to put some paint on 1:35 faces and quickly decided that I stick to vehicles :) But every time I worked on a model I thought something is missing. Now I'm happy that I pushed my boundaries and hopefully I find some time to work on my figures skills during the next months.
Here the final pictures,
hope you like it!


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beute Su-100, 4.Pz.Div

Another WIP on my workbench is this Su-100.
My goal here is to work exclusively with Humbrols and Oils.

Still a lot do...


Büffel StuG

Hi all!

Just wanted to give you a sneek preview about my current WIP project.
This is a Stug with additional concrete/steal armor from the Sturmgeschütz-Abteilung 190, the so called "Büffelabteilung".

Still a lot to do...

Stay tuned:

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

German Char B1, Eastern front -Part04-

Almost there...
Just some minor tewaks left.

Hope you like it.

Monday, November 8, 2010

German Char B1, Eastern front - Part 03-

Hi all!

Life is busy, but I also found time to play around with my airbrush.
Find below some in progress pictures of my Char. My goal is to finish this baby within the next weeks. There are still some things to do, I’m not fully satisfied with the rust on the exhausts and the weathering of the turret and upper hull still needs some tweaks.

Hope you like it,

Thursday, June 17, 2010

German KV-1 with Pz. IV tracks - Part 04 -

A short update on my KV-1.

I managed to put some color to the engine compartment. In the final model only the middle section will be seen.
The final weathering and wiring is still missing, I think I will go ahead first and come back once I’m sure about the overall weathering of the vehicle.

Hope you like it,

German Char B1, Eastern front - Part 02-

Hi guys!

Before I will leave for a 2 week trip to France (a visit in Samur is also planed) I want to show you some progress.

As I’m a lazy guy and endless chipping is not my cup of tea I used the HS technique to speed up things.
The whitewash will cover almost all the work anyway ;)

First a layer of dark brown to represent steel:

Some HS was applied- thanks to my girlfriend…

I mixed a cold and dark grey as base color:

Some light chipping, decals and a new layer of HS:

Followed by Tamiya White and some light scrubbing with an old brush:

Looks quite boring now, but this was just the beginning....
Now it's time for the part I like most,

Hope you like it!